About Keford Collision

Keford was established in 1950 by Bud Keenan and Joe Siford (Keford name).The original location was 8501 Fenkell, Detroit MI.

It originally offered used car clean-ups and auto body and paint work for local Cadillac Dealerships in the City of Detroit. After a serious accident while driving a casket truck, Jack Herrington became a partner with Bud Keenan after Joe Siford retired in 1964.

Jack Herrington became sole owner of Keford in 1966, after Bud Keenan retired.

In 1980 Jack decided to move the business to the current site in Novi Michigan. It was then that Keford heavily invested into frame and unibody repair equipment and climate controlled paint booth and paint prep areas.

The collision center grew from $200,000 annual gross sales to over $2,000,000 between 1980 and 1997. When Jack Herrington retired in 1997, his sons Tim and Tom Herrington purchased the auto body shop. They run the business today with their brother Steve Herrington.

Our Keford Collision Team is community oriented:

Comments are closed.